Houses are being built so “Air Tight” that natural air exchange is little to none. This leaves us breathing the chemical leftovers that will off gas from the building materials for several years after completion. Pair that with the cleaners we clean with, the candles and smell goods we burn on a daily basis, it’s not hard to imagine the toxic cocktail we breathe on a regular day. We offer many solutions that can get your home to that “Hospital Quality Air” we all would love to have in our homes to keep our families healthy.
You can take things a step further by adding a UV Light to sterilize the indoor coil and drain pan to prevent any organic growth that is a breeding ground for germs and viruses. Call today and schedule one of our team members to come out and discuss more in depth your options and see if we can match you up with a solution that will achieve your families goals.